Saturday, October 30, 2010

You Gotta Try This!

I found something yesterday so yummy (and me being the generous person that I am) I decided to share it with you guys.

While browsing the protein bar aisle at the supermarket I stumbled upon the Luna Protein bars. Now mind you, I have had the Luna bars before and they are divine! Unfortunatly I dont get them often becuse their protein content isn't high enough for me. Today though I found this:

I just have to say that this was yummy and soooo worth the .98 that I paid for it! It has 12 grams of protein and compared to the Atkins bars that I tried...there is no comparison! It was chocolatey, crunchy, chewy, and peanut buttery all together. I will be getting these again!


I also wanted to share a drink that I couldn't wouldn't want to live without. I just love the Diet V8 Splash fruit juices. There are just 2 kinds that I have tried and one or the other is in my fridge at all times. There is a Tropical Blend and Berry Blend. Typically I like more tropical flavors, but this time the berry is my favorite.
Even though this is diet, I like to half mine with water just because I find it too sweet. It makes a good juice replacement and I drink it daily.

Try this stuff if you get a chance! Stay tuned next week for a 4 month post-op posting with photos. You can see the 15 hairs left on my head. Anyone have a wig I can borrow? Maybe I can get one on clearnce from the halloween section!


Quote of the day: "The greatest destroter of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between." ~Mother Teresa

Listening to: Take a Chance on Me by ABBA

No comments:

Post a Comment