Sunday, October 3, 2010

Married to an Alien

My husband and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary today! You ask why I am here blogging instead of making whoopie with him? Well, he decided to take a nap, that's why! We went to the Fall Festival today and walked the whole thing! He then decided that he needed a nap. I sought solace in my computer! :O) Here is a short summary of how we met.

My Alien "L" was beamed down to earth almost 15 years ago via a starship called the Rio Grande. He landed on a planet called Brooklyn, New York. After realizing that New Yorkers bodies had already been probed and invaded by other aliens he set out for a smaller planet called Asheboro.
Once on the planet Asheboro "L" met an alien  from his home planet (who I'll call "S"). "L" and "S" became good alien friends.
Now "S"  happened to know of a local species that was aware of the alien invasion on planet Asheboro and had learned to communicate with many of them. Her name was "F" (that's me). 
One day "S" convinced "F" that she needed to meet "L", that he was a good alien and no probing would be involved. Once "F" was convinced of this, she agreed to meet "L".
Unlike many of the other aliens that "F" had met, "L" was a very nice, honest alien who intended to spend many years on the planet Asheboro (that is if the government didn't find out and send "L" back home via the starship Rio Grande).
"F" and "L" soon fell in love and "F" made the necessary arrangements for "L" to stay on planet Asheboro for a long time without worrying about the government. "L" and "F" have been together since and managed to have 2 Earthly offspring (yes some probing was eventually involved).
This just goes to show that 2 people can be from totally different planets (or countries) and yet their hearts speak the same language. THE END.

Taking a chance and going on that first "blind date" was one of the best things I ever did. This man gives me more love than I ever thought I'd have in a lifetime. He has taught me to believe in myself and he's taught me how to love. Without him I don't know where or who I would be.
And without him I wouldn't have my two beautiful boys, who are enough to drive me crazy and back. I wouldn't have it any other way.



Te amo, Luis. Ahora mas que nunca. Gracias por aguantarme.

1 comment:

  1. Sushiiiiiiii..............October 7, 2010 at 1:05 PM

    very cute fredda!!! isn't love grande...when it's "right"??? i'm glad you found mr right and he found you and together you've made a beautiful family. happy anniversary a few days late!

    ReplyDelete