Sunday, October 10, 2010

The sky is falling!

No, not really. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Ten Ten Ten day at Ten Ten.  :O) Don't you just LOVE nonsense?

Seriously, thank you to those who have begun to follow me on my journey, and those who encourage me every step of the way. I am still taking baby steps and I may stumble and fall, but it is great to know that I have friends who will laugh at me and then help my big butt up!

Oh yeah, I hope I'm not grossing anyone out with my "before" photos that I posted. If I do gross you out....get over it! You haven't seen anything yet! Love to you all!

Quote of the day: "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Stuck in my head: Your Body Is a Wonderland by John Mayer

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great and you look wonderful!!! You are def an inspiration!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete