Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yummy Sugar-free deliciousness



Today's topic is dedicated to SF Torani syrups. They have totally made my (post-op) life yummier (is that a word?). I have to give a shout out to my blog-friend Shelly http://www.thewordaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/ for introducing me to these delectable syrups. I use them in many different ways (usually in a "Eggface recipe") but I add them to my protein shakes, drinks, desserts, yogurts, cottage cheese, etc. There are sooo many ways that you can use them. I have also found their website to be helpful with recipes as well. My kids even have their own (small) stash of regular Torani syrups for snow cones, homemade Icees, and drinks. Can't say enough about these syrups and how much I heart them.

Check out the above link because Eggface is giving away a pack of these syrups and you can enter to win on her site!

Inspiration for the day: "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's one worth watching."

I'm listening to: "Hungry like the Wolf" by Duran Duran

No comments:

Post a Comment