Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hello Aunt Flo!

Aunt Flo came for an overdue visit this week. I have been slightly annoyed that she had not showed up sooner. Yes, her visit was overdue by 3 weeks! Wouldn't you know, it's also the same week we had planned a swimming party. I do believe she will be gone by this afternoon.

Things are still going well with food progression. It's odd how I still don't get hungry though. In a way my life revolved around mealtimes previously. Now, I find that I could literally go all day and not eat anything. I know that my hunger will return eventually, but for now, I am enjoying this new feeling. Also something that I have found hard is cooking for my family. I find it really difficult to come up with meal ideas when you have no desire to eat. I don't crave anything particular so I have begun to rely on meal plans for the week. I let the kids pick out a few meals and Luis pick a few. I then purchase all of the needed ingredients for the week and put the list of meals on the fridge. This works for now.

List of positive things:
1) pool party and grilling out tonight
2) Yes, Aunt Flo has gone for the month
3) food progression is going well
4) 40 lbs lost...woot woot!
5) direct result of #4 bathing suit is totally too big for me now!


Quote of the day: "Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there"

Jamming out to "Against the Wind" by Bob Segar

No comments:

Post a Comment