Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blueberry Popsicles

Happy National Blueberry Popsicle Day! What? Don't believe me? Here's proof! In honor of today's fun holiday I decided to celebrate. Here's how I made mine:
Blueberry Popsicles
6oz Greek yogurt
SF Torani vanilla Syrup to taste
1/4 c. fresh (or frozen) blueberries
2-3 tablespoons of skim milk
Sweeten the greek yogurt with a squirt or 2 of the vanilla syrup. Stir in the milk until the yogurt is thinned down some (also cuts the tanginess). In a separate bowl , add another squirt of syrup to the blueberries and crush them a little to begin to release the juices. Mix the syrup and blueberries well. Fold the blueberries into the yogurt and fill your popsicle holders (or use small 3oz Dixie Cups with popsicle stick in it. Use plastic wrap to hold stick in place) Freeze several hours. Enjoy!


This photo is not of my popsicles.
I seem to have misplaced my sd card or should I say Nicolas did, so MY photos will have to come at a later date when I make them again!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I think I might try this with all the pretty strawberries I bought at the store today!

    ReplyDelete