Friday, September 3, 2010

Sweet Deal

I just wanted to share a sweet steal that I found today while I was out and about.

I was at the Big Lots store in town and I found Torani Syrup (Sugar Free) for only $5.50 for the large bottle. They only had Sf Vanilla, SF Hazelnut and SF Caramel but hey...that's my basic flavors! Previously, I had to drive to Greensboro for the large bottle and still paid $6.99 at World Market! Wal-mart carries the small bottle for $4.99 I think, but they are about half the size of the big bottles. I may have to go back and stock up!

Sweet Deal!
I hope everyone (I say that as if I have a fan club, lol) has a wonderful Labor Day weekend and thank God that hurricane Earl passed us by! Lets hope the weather co-operates for all of your plans!

Quote of the day: "Stress is the trash of modern life - we all generate it but if you don't dispose of it properly, it will pile up and overtake your life."

Listening to: "Every breath you take" by The Police

No comments:

Post a Comment