Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rest and Relaxation

Sorry for going MIA on everyone, but I have been on vacation. The nerd in me wanted to take along my laptop and blog and surf the net from the beach...but the husband put his foot down. :O)

It felt really good to be away from reality for a few days. The room and view that we had was totally awesome. I have many BIG life-changing events coming soon and I needed this 4 day va-cay to get my thoughts together. I promise I will post tomorrow some pics (believe it or not, I only took a few) while on vacation. I will also be making an announcement as well. Stay tuned!

Quote of the day: A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking. ~Earl Wilson

Listening to: Frosty the Snowman by Burl Ives

1 comment:

  1. welcome back fredda! glad you had a nice time. missed ya......

    ReplyDelete