Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

*Insert Adam Sandler's Thanksgiving song here*

Where do I start? My goodness! I could make a list but it would go on and on! I try to give thanks everyday for the things that I have and just as important the things that I do not have.

My boys and husband are amazing and I love them more every day. Having them in my life makes everything worthwhile. My family (near and extended), my home, my health, my job(s), and all of the little things too. I am thankful for not having excess stress, worries, and problems. I like to think that my life is realatively simple and stress-free for the most part.

I wish for you (my friends and readers) that your blessings are plentiful and that you have everything you need (and a little bit more).

Now I must rest becasue I will be one of the crazies out tonight shopping!

Quote of the day: As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John F Kennedy

Listening to:  "The Thanksgiving Song" by Adam Sandler

No comments:

Post a Comment