Monday, July 5, 2010

Ready or not...

Well, tomorrow is the big day! (Can I just say....finally!) Today has been a very l-o-n-g day of pure liquids and I have never been as tempted to sneak a bite or two in ....but I didn't. I am proud of myself in how far I've come and the progress that I have made. I believe it will be worth it if most of my health issues resolve or drastically improve as an outcome. I take more medication than my grandparents combined! Well, I'm pretty sure I won't get any sleep tonight, but I hope to get the best 3 hours of sleep in my life tomorrow gracias to anesthesia! :0) See you on the flip side!


Quote of the day: "Food replaced sex in my life. Now I cant even get into my own pants."

Song of the day: " Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi

No comments:

Post a Comment