Thursday, July 22, 2010

Git R done

So today was a successful day of errands with the children. I managed to take them to breakfast, take them to play on the playground, AND buy groceries by lunchtime! GO me! I"m finally getting some energy back (thanks to my protein and vitamins) and I am sleeping a heck of a lot better. Granted, I am going to bed at midnight.....but the sleep I DO get is restful and deep! Here lately I was having issues with this crap of waking up every few hours and not being able to fall back asleep for awhile. Soft foods are progressing fairly well. Not too sure what happened to me today while at Chick-fil-a....I got a small cup of chicken salad and after about 8 small bites I got this rumbling from down below. I was so excited I wanted to cheer!!! Diarrhea!!! Yipee! Maybe I'm nuts, but this recent constipation has been killing me! Of course I'm a person that has umm NEVER been constipated before. I am not sure if it was the chicken salad (approved for me so long as it's well ground, and it was) or what happened? Bring it on is all I'm saying!

Gotta use a quote that a fellow blogger (Eggface) used : see below. Peace out!

Quote of the day: Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over... it became a butterfly. Embrace change.
What I'm listening to: "Como Duele" by Ricardo Arjona

No comments:

Post a Comment