Monday, July 19, 2010

I hate Nerf guns...


OK , maybe hate is a strong word..I really DISLIKE Nerf guns! My two children wanted them the other day, so the hubby complied and purchased them matching Nerf guns and ammo. ( Can you say not a smart idea?) So today while the husband is at work I get to listen to "who shot who in the head", "who has more darts than who" etc. You can imagine! Tomorrow we will be going to the summer clubhouse movies at the local cinema. That will keep them calm for a few hours.

I am healing fairly well (no pain meds needed anymore) Yipee! I have a slight infection in one of my incisions. but not uncomfortable. Last night we ventured out to a local pizza buffet and the hubby and kids had pizza. I had the cheese off of 2 small pieces of pizza and that was enough for me. The diet for the past week (pureed/soft foods) has consisted mainly of soft scrambled eggs with cheese, egg salad, finely ground beef with pizza sauce and mozz cheese, finely ground chicken salad, Wendy's chili, refried beans, yogurts and applesauce. I will be trying crab meat salad, shrimp salad, and roast beef hash (thanks Shelly  http for this idea) this week for a change. No vomiting at all yet and hopefully none in the near future. I have a mild panic attack if I think I'm going to vomit. So, um no plans of this in the near future! :O)://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/

Quote of the day: "While we try to teach our children all about life, they teach us what life is all about."- Angela Schwindt

Song of the day: "You learn " by Alanis Morissette

No comments:

Post a Comment