Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello again!

First of all let me apologize to the masses (snicker) for my extended absence. I have been as busy as a bee getting ready for the holidays and working. Currently I am still at the hospital and at the health department as well. Things are working out so far and I hope they continue to go smooth.

I am at a point where I am looking forward to the holidays. I was so worried about making ends meet this Christmas and we have managed to squeeze by and get the kids what they asked for. Next year, I hope, will be much better.

This may sound vain, but here goes... I am losing my hair. Not figuratively, literally! I have been down in the dumps with the amount that I have lost and I am taking all of the supplements that my surgeon recommends. I knew about this (we were forewarned in the pre-op classes) but never expected it would be this bad. I am anxiously awaiting the point where it stops falling out and begins to re-grow. Wanna see? I'm warning you..it's NOT pretty!



I guess I'll just have to learn to wear hats....or wigs.

I promise not to be gone so long again, but I am sure you all know just how busy things get this time of year.
Here's hoping your holidays are bright and you all remember the reason for the season!


Quote of the day:  And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled ’till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more? ~Dr Seuss

Listening to: All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment