Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hi! My name is....

...........Well, it's not Slim Shady! HAHA!! My name is Fredda and this is my blog. I have signed up for surgery to have my plumbing re-routed (RNY gastric bypass) in hopes to cure my diabetes and other health issues that I have had for the past 10 years. Seriously, I only want to cure myself of these brutal co-morbidities that are putting a damper on this party of a life that I have.
I hope this doesn't REALLY count as talking to yourself because I am the only one here and I have no followers, fans or stalkers. I guess I will find out just how good of a listener I really am.
I was encouraged by many people who have been through this process to keep a diary or journal and with me being the fantastically modern woman that I am, I said "who needs that when I can blog"?
So, WELCOME, come one come all..... to this journey that I have only just begun. We will learn together. Just Me, Myself, and I.

Quote of the day: Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become.” -Unknown
Listening to: "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper

No comments:

Post a Comment